Effective September 1st, 2022
To be eligible for a refund, the following criteria must be met:
- All refunds must be related to an txwine.com order. We do not offer refunds on items purchased outside of txwine.com.
- The order must not have been shipped or delivered.
- For issues with product taste, due to the nature of the product, we ask that you spend more time with it to develop a palate. If you are still unsatisfied, you may contact customer experience.
- The product must not be a digital item, such as a gift card or club membership. All digital or gift card sales are final.
For all refunds:
- Any shipping costs from the original order are non-refundable.
- We do not price match with retailers or competitors.
- We only accept returns on unopened & undamaged products.
- Please allow up to 15 business days to process your refund.
- Refunds will be returned to the original form of payment.
- We do not offer store credit or gift cards for refunds.
To request a refund, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order is eligible for a return and refund:
- A pre-paid shipping label will be provided to you.
- Please pack the item securely to ensure there is no damage to the product in transit.
- You may use the original product box or your own. Please ensure any reference to old tracking numbers or labels are completely removed.
- Insert any related paperwork inside your box. This can include your RMA# or original order number and will help us process the return faster.
- Securely attach your return label to the package.
- Ship your return based on the shipping label provided. We recommend retaining a copy of your drop-off receipt for your records.
If you choose to use your own shipper, please include original order information or the return RMA number inside the box. We recommend selecting a service that allows for package tracking and keeping the tracking number for your records. Any additional return shipping costs are non-refundable.
This policy was last modified on September 1st, 2022.