We're on a mission to introduce Texans to amazing, overlooked wines made right in their home state. We want to partner with other folks who want to help grow the Texas wine industry so that we can all grow, together.
Share great wine with Texans.
We're touring the state, trying wines from over 400 wineries and 8 AVAs. Our panel of independent judges select the best 12 per quarter and make them available to everyone.
A better club experience.
No hassle to cancel, no high-pressure sales tactics. Just really good Texas wine meant to be shared, from Texans for Texans. Plus, we like to throw parties for members.
How this works:
Sign up below and we'll process your application within a few business days. Once approved, you'll get links, images, information, and everything you need to drive people to our website. Once they order, you'll receive highly competitive commission. The more people who click on your partner links, the more we'll grow Texas wine.
Just for signing up, you’ll get 10% off any orders you place, and 10% off for friends and family. Plus:
- Rich asset library of photos & videos
- Personal support & assistance
- Educational library on the catalog & wine
- Access to marketing calendar for coordination
- Advance notice of club shipments with tasting & pairing notes
- Early access to rare wines, limited editions, and more
- Branded coupons & personalized landing pages
If you know wine, you know the quality doesn’t always increase with the price. We’re finding the best Texas wine that doesn’t come with black boot pricing. And when we manage to get a deal, we’re passing that back to customers.
- Have an audience with multiple touchpoints (some combination of social, newsletter, podcast, blog, etc)
- Be in some position of subject matter authority with your audience related to wine (e.g. wine expert, foodie, Texas aficionado)
- The desire to hustle initially & over time: The more you share, the more we grow Texas wine
Join the program
Let's grow together.
If you're like us, then you can't wait to discover and drink great Texas wine while helping the industry by sharing the good news to other Texans. We're excited to be partners and can't wait to help each other grow.